Learn the method behind our casino rating system
Many online casinos have different levels of popularity all around the world. Because of this, we have put together an online casino rating system. We take a lot of different metrics into account when collating our list of the top online casinos around the world. There’s also reputation to be looked at because how well a casino is accepted is vitally important.
- We look very closely at blacklists to make sure that the online casino isn’t present on them.
- The popularity of the online casino in a specific UK, this includes where traffic comes from to make sure that it isn’t tracking robots artificially enhancing figure.
- We look over the license that is in place. Whether an online casino has a license and how well regarded that licensor is
- If players who come from UK are allowed to play at the online casino
- Whether the main language is an option to be used at the online casino
- With deposit and withdrawal methods are available and if they can be used at UK, being able to use the right currency is also important
- We also realise that we are not the only place to get reviews. There are a lot of other places out there that provide high-quality online casino reviews (The Pogg, Casino Guru, LCB and others). That is why we have taken the opinion of all other well regarded online casino reviewers into account when collating our own reviews. As the most experienced in the online gambling sphere, it makes sense to combine their knowledge with our own.